Calum von Moger, the complete training plan
Athlete well known in this world, not only for his physique, but for the similarities with the legendary Arnold, who he even played in film.
Calum von Moger's training plan is done five times a week, choosing to train each muscle group directly only once.
You normally do between 3 and 5 sets per exercise and have no fixed number of repetitions, normally ranging between 6 and 15 reps.
If you don't know any exercise, just click on the name to have access to an illustrative image of it.
Let's get to know the training plan.
Training A ? Chest
- Flat bench press ? 5 sets x 5-15 reps
- Inclined chest press with dumbbells ? 4 sets x 6-12 reps
- Openings ? 4 sets x 10-15 reps
- Dumbbell pullover ? 3 sets x 10-12 reps
- Funds ? 4 sets x Until failure
training B ? Back
- Lifts inverted handle ? 4 sets x Until failure
- Rowing with bar ? 4 sets x 8-12 reps
- Pulldown ? 4 sets x 8-12 reps
- Dumbbell paddle ? 4 sets x 8-12 reps
- Pulldown with short handle ? 4 sets x 8-12 reps
C training? shoulders
- Shoulder press with seated bar ? 5 sets x 6-12 reps
- Shoulder press with dumbbells ? 4 sets x 6-12 reps
- Sides ? 3 sets x 10 reps
- Backs with cables ? 3 sets x 10 reps
- Bar shrinks ? 4 sets x 6-12 reps
D training? Legs
- Squat ? 6 sets x 6-15 reps
- Press ? 4 sets x 8-12 reps
- Leg Extension ? 4 sets x 8-12 reps
- Deadweight with stretched legs ? 4 sets x 8-12 reps
- Leg curl ? 4 sets x 15 reps
- Twins at smith ? 5 sets x 20 reps
- Twins standing with free weight ? 4 sets x 50 reps
Training E ? Arms
- Curl with bar ? 5 sets x 6-12 reps
- Concentrated curl with bar ? 4 sets x 6-10 reps
- Concentrated curl with dumbbell ? 4 sets x 6-10 reps
- Tricep with forehead barbell ? 5 sets x 6-12 reps
- Tricep extension on the machine ? 4 sets x 8-12 reps
- Tricep extension with rope ? 3 sets x 10 reps