Chris Bumstead athlete training, diet and supplementation plan
Chris Bumstead is a 22 year old athlete who debuted this year at Olympia, in the Classic Physique category, and then with an excellent performance. Second place.
It measures 1,83m and its weight varies between approximately 102kg in season of competition and 118kg in offseason.
Your training is anything but easy and counts well enough volume.
There are no specific days of rest, choosing to rest only when you feel the need for it.
Their food consists of only excellent quality food, both in terms of macronutrients, as well as micronutrients.
At the end you will also find the supplements used by Chris Bumstead.
Workout A - Back
- Dead weight - 4 series x 10-8-8-Failure
- Rowing with bar - 4 series x 12-10-10-8 (2 series in supination and 2 in pronation)
- Wide pull on the machine or Assisted lifts with wide handle - 4 series x 12-15 repetitions (Superseries)
- Pulled on the machine while standing - 4 sets x 12-15 reps
- Rowing with dumbbells - 4 series x 15-12-10-10
- Rowing on the machine - 3 sets x 20 reps
- Hyperextensions - 2 series x Until failure
Workout B - Chest and biceps
- Inclined chest press - 5 series x 15-15-12-12-10
- Flat bench press at smith - 4 series x 12-10-8-8
- Slanted openings - 3 series x 15-12-12
- Cable openings - 3 sets x 15-12 reps (Superseries)
- Push ups - 3 series x Until failure
- Curl with bar - 3 sets x 15 repetitions (Superseries)
- Curl with bar with inverted handle - 3 series x Until failure
- Machine-focused curl - 3 sets x 10-12 repetitions (Drop Set in 2nd and 3rd series, superset)
- Hammer Curl - 2 sets x 10-8 repetitions
Workout C - Hamstrings and glutes
- Leg curl - 4 sets x 15 repetitions
- Dead weight with stretched legs - 4 sets x 15-20 reps
- Standing leg curl - 2 sets x 4-5 repetitions (Drop sets)
- Inverted hack squat - 4 sets x 15-20 reps
- Butt flexion or Buttock Kickback - 3 sets x 12-15 reps
Workout D - Shoulders and Triceps
- Sides - 3 sets x 15 repetitions
- Shoulder press with dumbbells - 3 sets x 12 repetitions (Superseries)
- Front with bar - 3 sets x 12 reps
- Hindquarters with rope - 4 series x 20-15-12-12
- High row - 3 series x 15-12-12 (Superseries)
- Front pull with rope - 3 series x 15-12-12
- Sides on the machine - 3 sets x 15 repetitions
- Funds in the bank - 4 sets x 12-15 reps (Superseries)
- Tricep with Z-bar on the forehead - 4 sets x 12-15 reps
- Tricep with inverted forehead bar - 4 sets x 8-10 reps
- Tricep extension with cable - 3 series x 12-10-8
Workout E - Quadriceps
- Leg extension - 3 sets x 15 repetitions
- Squat - 2 sets x 8 reps (heavier) and 6 sets x 10-12 reps (less heavy)
- Press - 4 series x 40-30-20-10
- Leg extension - 4 sets x 15 repetitions (Superseries)
- Lunges - 4 sets x 6-8 reps
The diet followed by Chris Bumstead is as follows.
- Meal 1
- Meal 2
- Meal 3
- White fish
- Sweet potato
- Meal 4 (Pre workout)
- White fish
- Meal 5 (Post-workout)
- Isolated Whey
- Meal 6
- Sweet potato
- Meal 7
Finally, the supplements used by this athlete are low.
- Whey Protein
- Creatine Monohydrate
- Fish oil
- B Vitamin Complex
- Vitamin C
- Sources: Simplyshredded.com, Flexonline.com and social networks.