Chris Bumstead athlete training, diet and supplementation plan
Chris Bumstead is a 22-year-old athlete who made his debut this year at Olympia, in the Classic Physique category, and soon with an excellent performance. Second place.
Update: Cbum really debuted with an excellent performance, but at the moment, he is Mr Olympia in the Classic Physique category. Its evolution has been enormous and the article will soon be updated to reflect this.
What is Chris Bumstead's height and weight?
He measures 1.83m, his weight varies between 102kg in the competition phase and 118kg in the offseason.
Your training is anything but easy and counts well enough volume.
There are no specific days of rest, choosing to rest only when you feel the need for it.
Their food consists of only excellent quality food, both in terms of macronutrients, as well as micronutrients.
At the end you will also find the supplements used by Chris Bumstead.
Training A ? Back
- Dead weight ? 4 sets x 10-8-8-Fail
- Rowing with bar ? 4 sets x 12-10-10-8 (2 sets in supination and 2 sets in pronation)
- Wide pull on the machine or Assisted lifts with wide handle ? 4 sets x 12-15 reps (Superset)
- Pulled on the machine while standing ? 4 sets x 12-15 reps
- Rowing with dumbbells ? 4 series x 15-12-10-10
- Rowing on the machine ? 3 sets x 20 reps
- Hyperextensions ? 2 sets x to failure
training B ? chest and biceps
- Inclined chest press ? 5 series x 15-15-12-12-10
- Flat bench press at smith ? 4 sets x 12-10-8-8
- Slanted openings ? 3 series x 15-12-12
- Cable openings ? 3 sets x 15-12 reps (Superset)
- Push ups ? 3 sets x Until failure
- Curl with bar ? 3 sets x 15 reps (Superset)
- Curl with bar with inverted handle ? 3 sets x Until failure
- Machine-focused curl ? 3 sets x 10-12 reps (Drop Set on 2nd and 3rd sets, superset)
- Hammer Curl ? 2 sets x 10-8 reps
C training? Hamstrings and glutes
- Leg curl ? 4 sets x 15 reps
- Dead weight with stretched legs ? 4 sets x 15-20 reps
- Standing leg curl ? 2 sets x 4-5 reps (Drop sets)
- Inverted hack squat ? 4 sets x 15-20 reps
- Butt flexion or Buttock Kickback ? 3 sets x 12-15 reps
D training? shoulders and triceps
- Sides ? 3 sets x 15 reps
- Shoulder press with dumbbells ? 3 sets x 12 reps (Superset)
- Front with bar ? 3 sets x 12 reps
- Hindquarters with rope ? 4 series x 20-15-12-12
- High row ? 3 sets x 15-12-12 (Superset)
- Front pull with rope ? 3 series x 15-12-12
- Sides on the machine ? 3 sets x 15 reps
- Funds in the bank ? 4 sets x 12-15 reps (Superset)
- Tricep with Z-bar on the forehead ? 4 sets x 12-15 reps
- Tricep with inverted forehead bar ? 4 sets x 8-10 reps
- Tricep extension with cable ? 3 sets x 12-10-8
Training E ? Quadriceps
- Leg extension ? 3 sets x 15 reps
- Squat ? 2 sets x 8 reps (heavier) and 6 sets x 10-12 reps (less heavy)
- Press ? 4 series x 40-30-20-10
- Leg extension ? 4 sets x 15 reps (Superset)
- Lunges ? 4 sets x 6-8 reps
The diet followed by Chris Bumstead is as follows.
- Meal 1
- Meal 2
- Meal 3
- White fish
- Sweet potato
- Meal 4 (Pre-workout)
- White fish
- Meal 5 (Post-workout)
- Isolated Whey
- Meal 6
- Sweet potato
- Meal 7
Finally, the supplements used by this athlete are low.
- Whey Protein
- Creatine Monohydrate
- Fish oil
- B Vitamin Complex
- Vitamin C
- Sources: Simplyshredded.com, Flexonline.com and social networks.