Athlete Chris Bumstead Training Plan, Diet & Supplementation
Chris Bumstead is a 22 year old athlete who debuted this year at Olympia, in the Classic Physique category, and then with an excellent performance. Second place.
It measures 1,83m and its weight ranges from approximately 102kg in competition season to 118kg in offseason.
Your workout is anything but easy and counts good enough volume.
There are no specific days of rest, choosing to rest only when you feel the need for it.
Their food consists of only foods of excellent quality, both in terms of macronutrients, as well as micronutrients.
In the end you also find the supplements used by Chris Bumstead.
Workout A - Back
- Dead weight - 4 series x 10-8-8-Failure
- Paddling with Bar - 4 series x 12-10-10-8 (2 series in supination and 2 in pronation)
- Wide pull on the machine ou Wide Handle Assisted Lifts - 4 series x 12-15 repetitions (Superseries)
- Standing machine pulled - 4 series x 12-15 repetitions
- Dumbbell rowing - 4 series x 15-12-10-10
- Rowing on the machine - 3 series x 20 repetitions
- Hyperextensions - 2 x series Until failure
Workout B - Chest and biceps
- Inclined Chest Press - 5 series x 15-15-12-12-10
- Flat bench press at smith - 4 series x 12-10-8-8
- Slanted openings - 3 series x 15-12-12
- Cable openings - 3 series x 15-12 repetitions (Superseries)
- Push ups - 3 x series Until failure
- Curl with bar - 3 series x 15 repetitions (Superseries)
- Curl with backslash bar - 3 x series Until failure
- Curl concentrate on machine - 3 sets x 10-12 repetitions (Drop Set in 2nd and 3rd series, superset)
- Curl hammer - 2 series x 10-8 repetitions
Workout C - Hamstrings and glutes
- Leg curl - 4 series x 15 repetitions
- Dead weight with legs outstretched - 4 series x 15-20 repetitions
- Standing leg curl - 2 sets x 4-5 repetitions (Drop sets)
- Inverted Hack Squat - 4 series x 15-20 repetitions
- Buttocks flexion ou Buttocks Kickback - 3 series x 12-15 repetitions
Workout D - Shoulders and Triceps
- Sides - 3 series x 15 repetitions
- Dumbbell Shoulder Press - 3 series x 12 repetitions (Superseries)
- Bar fronts - 3 series x 12 repetitions
- Rope hindquarters - 4 series x 20-15-12-12
- High paddle - 3 series x 15-12-12 (Superseries)
- Front pull with rope - 3 series x 15-12-12
- Sides on the machine - 3 series x 15 repetitions
- Bank funds - 4 series x 12-15 repetitions (Superseries)
- Z-bar triceps on the forehead - 4 series x 12-15 repetitions
- Inverted forehead bar tricep - 4 series x 8-10 repetitions
- Triceps Extension with Cable - 3 series x 12-10-8
Workout E - Quadriceps
- Leg extension - 3 series x 15 repetitions
- Squat - 2 sets x 8 reps (heavier) and 6 sets x 10-12 reps (less heavy)
- Press - 4 series x 40-30-20-10
- Leg extension - 4 series x 15 repetitions (Superseries)
- lunges - 4 series x 6-8 repetitions
The diet followed by Chris Bumstead is as follows.
- 1 Meal
- 2 Meal
- 3 Meal
- White fish
- Sweet potato
- Meal 4 (Pre workout)
- White fish
- 5 Meal (Post Workout)
- Whey Isolated
- 6 Meal
- Sweet potato
- 7 Meal
Lastly, the supplements used by this athlete are down.
- Whey protein
- Creatine Monohydrate
- Fish oil
- Vitamin B Complex
- Vitamin C
- Sources: Simplyshredded.com, Flexonline.com and social networks.