Get to know the training plan of the athlete Ross Edgley
Ross Edgley is an athlete with 1.75m and 95kg, and for those who are used to workout plans that we usually put here on the page, your plan is slightly different from the usual.
This athlete only uses between four to five exercises per workout, but bets heavily on complex and demanding exercises.
As for sets and repetitions, it varies a lot between exercises, with the most common number of sets being five, and the number of repetitions normally between five and ten repetitions, with a few exceptions. Train five times a week.
If you don't know any exercise, just click on its name.
Monday ? legs and calves
- Squat ? 4 sets x 8 reps
- Front squat ? 5 sets x 5 reps
- Lunges ? 4 sets x 20 reps
- Elevation of twins ? 5 sets x 10 reps
Tuesday ? arms and abs
- Bicep curl with barbell ? 5 sets x 10 reps
- Hammer Curl ? 5 sets x 10 reps
- Weighted backgrounds ? 5 sets x 10 reps
- Palloff with cables or band? 3 sets x 1 minute each
- Lifting suspended legs with weight ? 5 sets x 10 reps
Thursday ? shoulders
- Clean & Press ? 4 sets x 8 reps
- Shoulder press ? 5 sets x 5 reps
- Sides ? 5 sets x 10 reps
- Front ? 5 sets x 10 reps
Friday ? Back
- Snatch ? 4 sets x 8 reps
- Dead weight ? 5 sets x 3 reps
- Elevations ? 5 sets x 5 reps
- Dumbbell paddle ? 5 sets x 10 reps
Saturday? chest and triceps
- Flat bench press ? 5 sets x 5 reps
- Dumbbell openings ? 5 sets x 5 reps
- Bench press with short handle ? 5 sets x 10 reps
- Tricep extension on the machine ? 10 sets x 10 reps
Information taken from the simplyshredded.com website and the athlete's official Facebook.
Instagram Ross Edgley