Workout plan divided by muscle groups with 5 weekly workouts
Each muscle will be trained once a week.
Workout A - Legs
- Squat - 4 series x 8 repetitions
- Deadweight with stretched legs - 3 sets x 10 repetitions
- Lunges with bar - 4 sets x 12 reps
- Leg curl - 3 sets x 12 reps
- Lifting twins sitting - 4 sets x 12 reps
Workout B - Chest
- Inclined bench press - 4 sets x 8 reps
- Declining chest press with dumbbell - 4 sets x 10 repetitions
- Push ups - 4 sets x 12 reps
- Seat openings with cables - 4 sets x 15 repetitions
Workout C - Back
- Inverted elevations - 4 series x Until failure
- Dumbbell paddle - 4 sets x 10 repetitions
- Inclined dumbbell row - 3 sets x 10 repetitions
- Face-pull - 3 sets x 10 repetitions
Workout D - Shoulders
- Shoulder press with dumbbell - 4 sets x 8 reps
- Hindlegs with seated dumbbell - 4 sets x 12 reps
- Sides - 4 sets x 12 reps
- Dumbbell shrinkages - 4 sets x 15 repetitions
Workout E - Arms and Abs
- Bench press with short handle - 4 sets x 10 repetitions
- Tricep extension on the machine - 4 sets x 12 reps
- Curl bicep with barbell - 4 sets x 12 reps
- Curl bicep hammer with sitting dumbbell - 4 sets x 12 reps
- Abdominal V-Up - 3 series
- Partial leg lift - 3 series
- Rotating legs - 3 series
- The ideal is to have a rest in the middle of the week, example: ABC rest DE.
- Rest between 60 to 90 seconds between sets in the first exercise of each workout.
- 60-second rest between each set in the others Exercises.
- The plan must be done for 12 weeks.
- You should increase the loads whenever possible.
- It is essential to good diet to have good results.