Training plan divided by muscle groups with 5 weekly workouts
Training plan to gain muscle mass in conjunction with a diet hypercaloric.
Each muscle will be trained once a week.
Training A? Legs
- Squat ? 4 sets x 8 reps
- Deadlift with straight legs ? 3 sets x 10 repetitions
- Barbell Lunges ? 4 sets x 12 reps
- Leg curl ? 3 sets x 12 reps
- Seated calf raise ? 4 sets x 12 reps
Training B? Chest
- Incline bench press ? 4 sets x 8 reps
- Decline chest press with dumbbell ? 4 sets x 10 repetitions
- Push ups ? 4 sets x 12 reps
- Cable openings in the seat ? 4 sets x 15 reps
Training C? Back
- Inverted lifts ? 4 sets x Until failure
- Dumbbell row ? 4 sets x 10 repetitions
- Bent-over Dumbbell Row ? 3 sets x 10 repetitions
- face-pull ? 3 sets x 10 repetitions
D training? Shoulders
- Dumbbell Shoulder Press ? 4 sets x 8 reps
- Seated dumbbell hamstrings ? 4 sets x 12 reps
- Sides ? 4 sets x 12 reps
- Dumbbell shrugs ? 4 sets x 15 reps
Training And? Arms and Abs
- Bench press with short grip ? 4 sets x 10 repetitions
- Tricep extension on the machine ? 4 sets x 12 reps
- Bicep curl with bar ? 4 sets x 12 reps
- Seated Dumbbell Bicep Hammer Curl ? 4 sets x 12 reps
- V-Up Abdominal – 3 series
- Partial leg raise – 3 series
- Leg rotation – 3 series
- The ideal would be to take a rest in the middle of the week, for example: ABC rest DE.
- Rest between 60 and 90 seconds between sets in the first exercise of each workout.
- Rest 60 seconds between each series in other exercises.
- The plan must be made over 12 weeks.
- You should increase loads whenever possible.
- It is essential a good diet to get good results.