Diet and training of athlete Michelle Lewin
Michelle Lewin is a well-known athlete in the fitness world, with participation in several competitions and the cover of several magazines.
This athlete measures 1.62m and weighs approximately 54kg.
Michelle Lewin does 5 weekly gym workouts, resting on Thursdays and Sundays.
Your training is simple, training each muscle group directly only once a week, except the legs, in which you place the greatest emphasis.
The number of sets and repetitions varies greatly between exercises as you will see below.
In addition to weight training, he also does cardio and especially enjoys high-intensity exercises.
Monday - Back and Biceps
- Elevations inverted and wide handle - 4 sets x 12 reps
- Lifts inverted handle - 4 sets x 10 repetitions
- Rowing on machine - 4 sets x 12 reps
- T-bar row - 4 sets x 12 reps
- Dumbbell curl - 6 sets x 12 repetitions
- Curl with Z bar - 4 sets x 12 reps
- Curl with bar - 4 sets x 12 reps
Tuesday - Hamstrings and twins
- Leg curl - 4 sets x 12 reps
- Seated leg curl - 4 sets x 12 reps
- Dead weight - 4 sets x 10-15 repetitions
- Lifting twins sitting - 8 sets x 20 reps
- Elevation of twins in the smith - 6 sets x 20 reps
Wednesday - Triceps and shoulders
- Standing triceps extension with dumbbell - 6 sets x 12 repetitions
- Forehead tricep with Z-bar - 4 sets x 12 reps
- Tricep extension under the head with cable - 4 sets x 12 reps
- Military Press - 4 sets x 10 repetitions
- Shoulder Press - 3 sets x 10 repetitions
- High row with Z-bar - 4 sets x 12 reps
- Sides - 4 sets x 10 repetitions
Friday - Legs
- Lunges - 4 sets x 12 reps
- Good days - 6 sets x 20 reps
- One leg press - 4 sets x 15 repetitions (each leg)
- Squat - 4 sets x 12 reps
Saturday - Sit-ups
- Suspended sit-ups - 4 sets x 12 reps
- Classic sit-up - 4 sets x 20 reps
- Machine sit-up - 4 sets x 12 reps
- Abdominal on the ball - 4 sets x 20 reps
This athlete has 7 meals a day and chooses to use carbohydrates only in the first 3 meals, eliminating them in the rest and increasing fat consumption.
Below is Michelle Lewin's diet.
- Meal 1
- Oats with protein shake
- Meal 2
- Wase toasts with ham
- Meal 3
- Chicken breast with brown rice
- Meal 4
- Pork chop with salad
- Meal 5
- Steak with asparagus and spinach
- Meal 6
- Salmon with broccoli
- Meal 7
- Smoothie casein
Information taken from the website simplyshredded.com and Facebook.
Instagram Michelle Lewin