Upper / lower training routine divided into training A and training B, working the upper part of the body on one day and the lower part on the other.
The rest time between each set will be 90 seconds and the rest time between exercises will be about 2 minutes.
Training A - Upper - Upper zone
- Flat bench press - 5 sets x 5 reps
- Rowing with bar - 5 sets x 5 reps
- Shoulder Press - 5 sets x 5 reps
- Curl bicep - 2 sets x 8 reps
- Tricep with forehead barbell - 2 sets x 8 reps
- ABS - 3 series
Training B - Lower - Lower zone
- Squat - 5 sets x 5 reps
- Press - 5 sets x 5 reps
- Lunges - 5 sets x 5 reps
- Lifting twins standing - 3 sets x 10 repetitions
- Hyperextensions - 3 series
The ideal routine for this upper / lower workout will be: AB rest AB
You should try to regularly increase the loads in the exercises as this 5 × 5 repetition scheme helps to make this happen on a regular basis and is essential to win muscle mass.
It is a short but intense workout in which the aim will be to increase loads considerably and gain muscle mass.
It is important to follow a diet hypercaloric to be able to have a good progression with this training.
Accessory exercises can be added if there is a need to pay special attention to a particular part of the body.