routine of training upper/lower divided into training A and training B, working the upper body zone one day and the lower body zone the other.
The rest time between each set will be 90 seconds and the rest time between exercises will be about 2 minutes.
Training A - Upper - Upper zone
- Flat bench press - 5 sets x 5 reps
- Rowing with bar - 5 sets x 5 reps
- Shoulder Press - 5 sets x 5 reps
- Curl bicep - 2 sets x 8 reps
- Tricep with forehead barbell - 2 sets x 8 reps
- ABS - 3 series
Training B - Lower - Lower zone
- Squat - 5 sets x 5 reps
- Press - 5 sets x 5 reps
- Lunges - 5 sets x 5 reps
- Lifting twins standing - 3 sets x 10 repetitions
- Hyperextensions - 3 series
The ideal routine for this upper / lower workout will be: AB rest AB
You should try to regularly increase the loads in the exercises as this 5×5 repetition scheme helps make this happen regularly and is essential for gaining muscle mass.
It is a short but intense workout in which the objective will be to considerably increase the loads and gain muscle mass.
It is important to follow a diet hypercaloric to be able to have a good progression with this training.
Accessory exercises can be added if there is a need to pay special attention to a particular part of the body.