Recipe for a stuffed courgette with good nutritional values for athletes.
- 1 Zucchini
- 150g lean cooked meat (in this case we used stewed veal loin)
- 3 tablespoons of tomato pulp
- 1 Slice of low-fat cheese
- 25g of leek
- Salt and pepper
- 1 dessert spoon of olive oil
- Start by cutting the courgette in half and removing the insides.
- Season lightly with salt and cook in the microwave at maximum power for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the inside of the courgette, the leek and the coriander.
- In a non-stick frying pan, fry the leek and courgette in olive oil for 2 minutes, add the shredded meat and tomato pulp, add salt and pepper.
- Let it cook for a few minutes and finish with the chopped coriander.
- Fill the inside of the courgette with the filling and finish with the cheese cut into pieces.
- Bake in the oven at 200º for 10 minutes.
[box type=”shadow” align=”aligncenter” ]
You can share your recipes here.