Recipe for making an extremely nutritious tuna burger
Delicious tuna burger, perfect for lunch or dinner.
A quick and nutritious meal at the same time.
- 1 can of tuna in water (120g)
- 50g of oats
- 1 Egg
- ¼ of onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- A sprig of coriander
- half lemon zest
- 100g of spinach
- 1 Tomato
- balsamic vinegar
- Half a tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Add all the ingredients of the tuna hamburger in the kitchen robot and grind until you have a thick paste;
- Heat a very hot non-stick skillet and add the mixture (if you want smaller hamburgers, separate the dough into two or 3);
- Cook 2 minutes on each side until colored;
- In the same skillet add half a tablespoon of oil and sauté the diced tomatoes and spinach with a little balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.