Recipe for a chocolate cake with good nutritional values for athletes
- 160g oats
- 4 scoops (120g) whey of chocolate
- 80g stevia
- 10g yeast
- 2 eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 150g quark cheese
- 15g peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 60g white chocolate 70% (optional)
- In the blender, grind the oats until a fine powder.
- In a bowl, add all the dry ingredients, oatmeal, protein, stevia, yeast, cinnamon and salt. Mix lightly with a wire rod.
- In another bowl add the eggs, egg whites, quark cheese and peanut butter. Mix well until you have a uniform mixture.
- Combine both preparations and stir until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Line the cake pan with a little margarine and oatmeal and then pour the cake mixture into the pan and add the chopped chocolate on top.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 25 to 35 minutes.
(Without chocolate / with chocolate)
Carbohydrates 125g / 155g
Protein 156g / 162g