Sometimes you feel like a candy, if it’s even better chocolate, but with protein? Perfect.
This recipe was shared by Carlos Pereira da Haltera te - Carlos Pereira, follow him on Facebook here.
- 70g Coconut Flour
- 2 scoops whey of chocolate
- 5g cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 banana
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of milk or water
- 1 teaspoon of lean cocoa powder
- Mix all the ingredients until a homogeneous mass.
- Place in a container to bake at 180º for 15 to 20 minutes.
- For the topping, use 85% cocoa dark chocolate, with strawberries in pieces.