Athlete Lauren Simpson's workout and diet plan
Lauren Simpson is an Australian athlete and model, measuring 1.70m tall and weighing approximately 60kg.
He trains six times a week, varying the number of repetitions between exercises, and paying greater attention to his lower limbs.
Eat six meals a day, all of them with quality protein, and use nutritionally rich sources of carbohydrates and fats.
At the end you will also find your supplement.
If you don't know any exercise, just click on the name to access an illustrative image of it.
Monday ? Legs
- Squat ? 5 sets x 5 reps (superset)
- Leg Curl ? 5 sets x 5 repetitions
- Lunges ? 4 sets x 10 repetitions
- Kickback on the machine ? 4 sets x 12 reps
Tuesday ? Back and shoulders
- Seated Barbell Shoulder Press ? 6 sets x 6-8 reps
- Neutral grip lifts ? 4 sets x 4-6 reps
- Pulldown ? 4 sets x 12-15 reps
- Press Arnold ? 4 sets x 4-6 reps
- Hind legs on inclined bench ? 4 sets x 12-15 reps
Wednesday ? Glutes and hamstrings
- Juice dead weight ? 4 sets x 10-12 reps
- Barbell hip raise ? 4 sets x 10-12 reps
- Deadlift with straight legs ? 4 sets x 10-12 reps
- Leg Curl ? 4 sets x 10-12 reps
- Cross Lunges ? 4 sets x 12 reps
- Cable kickback ? 3 sets x 12-15 reps
- Abductors ? 3 sets x 25 reps
Thursday ? Chest and arms
- Flat bench press ? 6 sets x 6-8 reps
- Barbell bicep curl ? 4 sets x 6-8 reps
- Inclined hammer curl ? 4 sets x 12-15 reps
- Dumbbell tricep extension ? 4 sets x 6-8 reps
- Tricep extension on machine with rope ? 4 sets x 12-15 reps
Friday ? Quadriceps and calves
- Squat ? 4 sets x 10-12 reps
- Press with feet together ? 4 sets x 10-12 reps
- Barbell Lunges ? 4 sets x 10-12 reps
- Sissy squat (with disc) ? 4 sets x 10-12 reps
- Leg Extensions ? 4 sets x 10-12 reps
- Walking dumbbell lunges ? 3 sets x 10-12 reps
- Standing calf raise ? 3 sets x 12-15 reps
- Seated calf raise ? 3 sets x 12-15 reps
Saturday? Back and shoulders
- Barbell Shoulder Press ? 6 sets x 6-8 reps
- Elevations ? 4 sets x 6-8 reps
- Pulldown with short grip ? 4 sets x 12-15 reps
- Sides on the bench ? 4 sets x 6-8 reps
- Hind legs bent on the bench ? 4 sets x 12-15 reps
On Sunday there is no weight training, but there is usually a walk to recover.
The diet used by this athlete is as follows.
- Meal 1
- Egg Whites
- Meal 2
- Meal 3
- Sweet potato
- Meal 4
- Chicken breast
- Meal 5
- Turkey minced meat
- Sweet potato
- Meal 6
Finally, the supplements used by Lauren Simpson are low.
- Sources: Social media, website and interview simplyshredded.com