Recipe with turkey steak, puree and vegetables, ideal for athletes
Perfect recipe for lunch or dinner.
Very balanced in nutritional terms and tasty.
- 500g of turkey steaks
- 600g of boiled sweet potatoes
- 600g frozen vegetable mix
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- 2 tablespoons of mint
- Zest of 1/3 orange
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, place the turkey together with the minced garlic, mint, mustard, orange zest, salt and pepper. Wrap everything in turkey and let it marinate for an hour in the fridge.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan, add half a tablespoon of olive oil and cook the steaks, 3 minutes on each side.
- In the same frying pan, sauté the vegetables, taking advantage of the turkey residues that remained in the bottom of the frying pan, thus giving flavor.
- In a bowl place the boiled potatoes without the skin, the remaining oil and vinegar. With a fork, crush until you get a smooth and creamy mixture (you can add a little milk).