Protein bar recipe with good nutritional values for athletes
Recipe for 3 protein bars with quality carbohydrates, great for a snack or as a mid-morning snack.
You no longer have an excuse for low-nutritious meals away from home!
Very simple to make and ideal for those who go to the gym.
- 100g of oats
- 3 scoops of protein (flavor of choice)
- 30g of honey
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- In a food processor, grind the oats until a fine powder is obtained.
- In a bowl mix the oats with the protein.
- Heat the peanut butter in the microwave until it softens and then mix with the honey, peanut oil and 3 tablespoons of water.
- Add the liquid mixture to the oat bowl and mix everything until it forms a consistent paste.
- Place the mixture in an aluminum foil rectangle and form a bar.
- Leave in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
Click on the images if you want to see the process in more detail.
[box type="shadow" align="aligncenter" ]
Total - Per bar
Calories: 1010 kcal - 338 kcal
Carbohydrates: 95g - 32g
Proteins: 90g - 30g
Fats: 30g - 10g
Meet our other recipes!
You can share your recipe here.