Recipe for making an extremely nutritious tuna burger
Delicious tuna burger, perfect for lunch or dinner.
A quick and nutritious meal.
- 1 Can of tuna in water (120g)
- 50g of oats
- 1 Egg
- ¼ onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- A sprig of coriander
- Zest of half a lemon
- 100g of spinach
- 1 Tomato
- Balsamic vinegar
- Half a tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Put all the ingredients of the tuna burger in the food processor and grind until you have a thick paste;
- Heat a very hot non-stick frying pan and add the mixture (if you want smaller hamburgers, divide the dough into two or three);
- Cook 2 minutes on each side until it gains color;
- In the same frying pan add half a tablespoon of olive oil and sauté the diced tomatoes and spinach with a little balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.