Upper / lower workout plan with 4 weekly workouts
There are several ways to divide the workout and the upper / lower method is one of them.
In this routine the training is divided into A and B, in which one day will be to train the torso and the other day will be exclusively dedicated to training the legs.
This training plan will be done 4 times a week, being ideal to do training A and B followed by a day of rest and doing training A and B again.
Following this method, all muscle groups are trained twice a week.
An example routine of this training method follows:
Upper - Upper Limbs - Training A
- Bench Press 4 sets x 6 reps
- Rowing with bar 4 sets x 6 reps
- Military Press 4 sets x 6 reps
- Funds 3 x series up to failure
- Curl with bar 3 sets x 8 reps
Lower - Lower limbs - Training B
- Squat 4 sets x 6 reps
- Dead weight with stretched legs 4 sets x 6 reps
- Press 4 sets x 6 reps
- Lunges 3 sets x 8 reps
- Twins in the machine 3 sets x 12 reps
AB Rest AB
This is a simple but effective routine, suitable for beginners and intermediate athletes.
As with any routine, it is essential to have a good diet to achieve good results.