Upper / lower workout plan with 4 weekly workouts
There are several ways to divide the workout and the upper / lower method is one of them.
In this routine the training is divided into A and B, in which one day will be for training the trunk and the other day will be exclusively dedicated to training the legs.
This one training plan will be done 4 times a week, being ideal to do the training A and B followed by a day of rest and doing the training A and B again.
Following this method, all muscle groups are trained twice a week.
An example routine of this training method follows:
Upper - Upper Limbs - Training A
- Bench Press 4 series x 6 repetitions
- Rowing with bar 4 sets x 6 reps
- Military Press 4 sets x 6 reps
- Funds 3 x series up to failure
- Curl with bar 3 sets x 8 reps
Lower - Lower limbs - Training B
- Squat 4 sets x 6 reps
- Dead weight with stretched legs 4 sets x 6 reps
- Press 4 sets x 6 reps
- Lunges 3 sets x 8 reps
- Twins in the machine 3 sets x 12 reps
AB Rest AB
This is a simple but effective routine, suitable for beginners and intermediate athletes.
As in any routine, it is essential to have a good diet to get good results. results.