Recipe for a courgette stuffed with good nutritional values for athletes.
- 1 Zucchini
- 150g of lean cooked meat (in this case we use stewed veal loin)
- 3 tablespoons of tomato pulp
- 1 Slice of lean cheese
- 25g of leek
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Start by cutting the courgette in half and removing the inside.
- Season lightly with salt and cook in the microwave at full power for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the inside of the courgette, the leek and the coriander.
- In a non-stick skillet, fry the leek and the courgette in oil for 2 minutes, add the shredded meat and the tomato pulp, add salt and pepper.
- Let it cook for a few minutes and finish with the chopped coriander.
- Fill the inside of the courgette with the filling and end with the cheese cut into pieces.
- Gratin in the oven at 200º for 10 minutes.
[box type="shadow" align="aligncenter" ]
You can share your recipes here.