Split training plan executed four times a week.
Looking for a workout to win muscle mass?
This is a split workout, that is, it trains the muscle groups separately.
It's a simple workout but it will give you good results.
It is based on compound exercises and is aimed at those who want to gain muscle mass.
It is not recommended for initiates.
Workout A - Chest and Triceps
- Flat bench press 4 series - 10-10-8-6
- Inclined chest press 3 series - 8-8-6
- Openings 3 series - 10-10-10
- Funds 3 series to failure
- Bench press short 3 series - 8-10-8
- Tricep slashes his forehead 3 series - 8-10-8
Training B - Legs
- Squat 4 series - 10-8-8-6
- Press 4 series - 10-8-8-6
- Lunges 3 series - 10-8-8
- Leg Extension 3 series - 10-10-10
- Leg Curl 3 series - 10-10-10
Workout C – Back and Biceps
- Dead weight 4 series - 10-8-8-6
- Rowing with bar 3 series - 10-8-8
- Pulldown Machine 3 series - 10-8-8
- Elevations 3 series to failure
- Bicep Curl 3 series - 10-8-6
- Concentrated Bicep 3 series - 10-8-8
- Hyperextensions 3 series to failure
Workout D – Shoulders and Abdominals
- Press Shoulders 4 series - 10-8-8-6
- Arnold 3 series - 10-8-8
- Sides 3 series - 10-10-10
- High Row 3 series - 10-10-10
- Abdominal Modawalk 3 series
- Lateral Abdominal 3 series
- Abdominal V-Up 3 series
They are not mandatory, but if you are interested in using them, here are some suggestions to optimize your results.
Creatine will help you gain strength and muscle mass, 5 grams a day.
Caffeine before training is a good help to ensure energy in training, you can use coffee.
Use after training or when you are unable to get protein in a meal, it will help you achieve the required amount of daily protein with quality.
It’s not that it’s really a supplement, but add one of these daily to your diet and you’ll have plenty calories of excellent quality to help you build muscle mass.
It also adds the essential foods to gain muscle mass, you can find some of the most important in this article.