How to make protein-rich crepes
A recipe for crepes rich in protein, but also quality carbohydrates.
Ideal for the breakfast, but not only.
No supplements and great for those who practice gymnasium.
Get to know the recipe below.
- 70g of oats
- 220 ml of egg whites
- 1 egg (optional)
- 100ml of water
- 30g stevia
- Put all the ingredients in a blender, and grind until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Place a non-stick frying pan (important to be a quality frying pan) and heat well.
- Pour half of the mixture, spread over the surface of the pan and cover.
- Leave to cook for three minutes, then turn with a spatula.
- Cook for another minute.
- Repeat the same process for the other half of the mixture.
- Serve with cinnamon, fruit or a topping of your choice.
These are just two examples, use your imagination and create your own protein crepe!