Get to know Ashley Kaltwasser's athlete training plan.
Ashley Kaltwasser was the winner of the Bikini category at Olympia 2015. Not only at Olympia 2015, but also in the previous two years!
She is an American athlete, who measures 1.65m and weighs 55kg.
He does five weekly workouts, where he usually bets on 3 to 4 sets per exercise and 10 repetitions. In addition, he does cardio training three times a week.
Get to know the training plan Ashley Kaltwasser.
If you don't know any exercise, just click on the name to have access to an image of it.
Monday - Legs
- Squats at Smith - 4 sets x 10 repetitions
- Leg Curl - 4 sets x 10 repetitions
- One leg squat - 3 sets x 10 repetitions
- Deadweight with stretched legs - 3 sets x 10 repetitions
- Squat juice with dumbbells - 3 sets x 10 repetitions
- Elevation of twins - 3 sets x 20 reps
Tuesday - Chest, triceps and cardio
- Chest press with dumbbells - 4 sets x 10 repetitions (alternates between flat and inclined)
- Peck-deck - 3 sets x 10 repetitions
- Triceps extension on the machine - 3 sets x 10 repetitions
- Funds in the chair with weight - 3 sets x 10 repetitions
- Push-ups with hands together - 3 sets x 20 reps
- 25 minutes of cardio
Wednesday - Back and biceps
- Elevations - 4 sets x 8-10 reps
- Rowing on the machine with cable - 3 sets x 10 repetitions *
- TRX paddle - 3 sets x 10 repetitions *
- Inverted hyperextensions - 3 sets x 10 repetitions
- Hammer Curl combined with side - 3 sets x 15 repetitions
* Sometimes it is done in superseries, and some are added Exercises functional.
Thursday - Buttocks and cardio
- Kickback with elastic band - 3 sets x 15 repetitions
- Plyometric jump - 3 sets x 10 repetitions
- Deadweight with one leg with dumbbell - 3 sets x 10 repetitions
- Kick up on the leg curl machine - 3 sets x 15 repetitions OR Buttock lift - 3 sets x 5 reps
- 30 minutes of cardio
* Some exercises can be done in circuit or superseries
Saturday - Shoulders and Cardio
- Shoulder press with dumbbells - 4 sets x 12 reps OR Pin lift
- Sides - 3 sets x 10 repetitions
- Front combined with side - 3 sets x 8 reps
- T-posterior TRX - 3 sets x 10 repetitions
Here are some tips given by Ashley Kaltwasser on her Facebook to help in the development of the glutes:
Keep weight on your heels - You may not think about it too much, but focusing on pulling the weight through your heels can significantly increase the activation of your glutes and hamstrings in some exercises, such as squats, lunges and deadweight.
Varies the placement of the feet - Instead of putting your feet forward, try placing them with a different angle. Try to place them farther away, or closer. This will work very well for squats and deadweight! You can also try repetitions with just one leg. When doing lunges, don't forget to try diagonal lunges and crossed lunges.
Keep your feet in line with your knees - This is important to avoid injury, and to get the best out of results of training. Make sure your knees don't bend in or out! If this happens, it may be a good idea to reduce the weight so that the way the exercise is performed does not suffer.
Uses the mind-muscle connection - Let's think about the exercise we are doing and do not limit ourselves to just doing the movement. It is easy to lose focus when we are in the last series. Focus on the muscle you're working on.
Gluteal pre-exhaustion - Try a small schedule of high repetitions and light weight of an exercise for glutes before starting your workout! An example would be 20 reps of kickback with cable (for each leg) before the start of training!
Varies repetitions and weights - Do not let your glutes get used to a certain weight or number of repetitions. It's always good to change things and surprise your body! This is also very good in mental terms, as you will not be bored so quickly with your training.
Introduces plyometric exercises - Plyometric exercises are very good for toning your glutes, and on top of that they are possible to do almost anywhere!
Information taken from the evolutionofbodybuilding.net website and the athlete's official facebook.
Instagram Ashley Kaltwasser